Monday, October 17, 2011

struggling

I am having a tough day..........  I have been comforted and inspired by some blogs that I have found and started following, however this weekend I read that a woman lost her twins at 20 weeks.  I am at a loss for words. Why? Why does something like this have to happen to a person who had already struggled with IF?  I also am a big fan of Bill and Gulianna Rancic, I love their show and have related to her during IVF.  I was so shocked today to learn that she has breast cancer....... why?  I have been asking why a lot today, why do I have to struggle with unexplained IF and a recent miscarriage?  Why do other women have to struggle with IF way worse than me?  Why do I have to get a new job?  Why cant I keep my job and have a successful pregnancy?  Why does the financial burned of IF suck so bad?

I am hopeful for the future because I tell myself to be, right now I am having a hard time, but I tell myself every minute of every day to believe it.   I am blessed with the most amazing husband and family, right now we are struggling to make sense of everything.  I know in my heart we will find the right path.........

Until then we await a January FET.........

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a new follower. So sorry for everything you have been through!! You are so LUCKY to have so many frozen. That is great!!! I too was so saddened by the news of G. She is awesome and I have been following her story for the last 2 years.

    ReplyDelete