Saturday, October 1, 2011

snow babies

So we transferred our 2 beautiful snow babies on August 16th, 2 5day balstocysts.  Oh boy the transfer wasnt fun at all, first of all I didnt fill my bladder enough so they filled it for me, first time having a catheter not so much fun I really thought I was going to pee on my doc.  After what seemed like an eternity they were in, my babies!  I got to lay on the wonderful surgery table for an hour an a half all by myself, laying there letting all of these wonderful thoughts run through my head!  I was pregnant until proven otherwise, my dream of being a mom was finally coming true. On our way home my mom and hubby were so excited and told me I HAD to follow my doc's instructions to a T, thankfully I had taken a month off from work to ensure I had no stress, because my RE didnt want me to move for 3 days, yep 3 whole days.  3 days of no showers, seeing outside or taking care of myself in general....... YUCK  Lets just say I was willing to swim with sharks if he told me that would help our chances of a BFP.  Thankfully I have a wonderful mom, hubby and extended family who were willing to help out, our dog had never seen so many visitors im pretty sure he thought they were all coming to see him :) After three wonderful days on bedrest I finally was able to take a shower and stand up for more than 2 minutes at a time.  Bring on the 2ww, its amazing what will run through your head in those 2 weeks.  I cheated and POAS the day before my beta, first off im a little impatient and forgot to wait the 2 minutes that youre supposed to.  I swear I was so upset from not seeing 2 lines that I almost threw it away, I went to change my clothes, as im crying my eyes out at this point, came back to the test and sure enough there it was a faint second line!!!!!!!!!!! I thought OMG I am pregnant it worked!  The next day it was confirmed with a beta of 45 11dp5dt, a little low but still PREGNANT holy moly.  Over the next week I went in for more betas 2nd was 220 3rd was 560 and then the day we got to see our beautiful baby, one little bean measuring right on track  6weeks 3 days.  I almost felt like I was floating above my body looking down and thinking is this really happening?????  As we saw the little heart beating I couldnt help but think I cant wait to meet you, kiss your checks and love you more than I have ever loved anything in this world..........

No comments:

Post a Comment