Wednesday, October 12, 2011

life goes on......

So its been 3 weeks........ I am feeling PMS symptoms again, I guess thats a good sign.  I am excited to try again but also scared to death!  We were able to freeze 12 amazing quality embryos and I am very hopeful that our future child/children are there :)  I have a follow up appointment with my RE scheduled for friday, he told me that we could decide then weather we do a FET in Dec or Jan.  If we do it in January we will go on our vacation in December to Cabo, dont get me wrong I would much rather be pregnant!

During our last visit with our RE we discussed me getting a new job, he REALLY HATES my job.  I guess being on your feet 10hrs a day and having the stress of a Starbucks store manager is not the best when it comes to getting pregnant/having a baby when you already have issues, that might not be the best thing?!  So I need to look for a new job....great.  I have a monthly meeting with my boss scheduled on friday so lucky me I get to talk to her about leaving my store.  I am so nervous and scared, all I know is my job, 11 years I have worked for Starbucks.  Blood. Sweat. Tears.  I am so confused, should I start a new job? Should I stick it out?  Is there a reason I havent conceived on my own for all these years?  AHHHHH what to do......stay  tuned for that.

In other news, hubby and I are going to take a weekend trip to the beach at the end of the month, I couldnt be more excited :) We also bought a juicer this last weekend, check out the documentary Fat, Sick and nearly dead, its amazing!  Juicing at 5am has been our routine all week and its been kind of fun, the juice? well thats another story!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing all the 'right' things to stay positive and refreshed.

    When I click on to read your blogs its really weird because I used to have the EXACT same background just a few weeks ago, and I think the exact same text. I picked it because it looked like tears and it looked like I felt.

    ReplyDelete