Monday, January 30, 2012

OMG....... I seriously look like I'm 5 months pregnant, it insane. I haven't really been bothered by the bloat until today, I'm sure it's got something to do with the 4 patches I put on this morning plus the 4mg of pills I'm putting up myself oh and the lupron. I also have some cramping tonight which I haven't experienced yet, oh the joys. I'm so excited for next week!!!!!! I'm so scared for next week!!!!!! I just don't know how to feel right now. I'm in a fog, a big one......

8 comments:

  1. Next week is your retrieval? Yeah!! I, too, am scared and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your stimming is going well and you get a bunch of good eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between you and Steph I cannot stand this waiting!!! I'm so excited for you both! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ladies :) no retrieval doing a FET but on some major drugs to prime my uterus. Good luck Steph! I'm praying for lots of fabulous eggs for you! Thank you all for the support I'd be lost with out you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... I feel ya with the bloat. The hormones are nuts. I seriously gain like 10-13 every cycle. So not fair. Lol.

    What day is your transfer going to be? Any idea yet? Our transfers might be within a few days of each other (I am doing a fresh cycle but retrieval is Sat or Sun so transfer will be late next week).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Transfer is feb 8th! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very excited for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things are sounding really promising! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete