Saturday, February 11, 2012

Waiting wishing and hoping........

Our transfer went amazing on Wednesday! The process was much easier this time around thanks to the 2 valium I popped this time :) I had done my homework and come in with a full bladder but of course Dr. K was running behind and I couldn't hold it anymore so he had to fill it back up with the lovely catheter I hate that thing. After the transfer I stayed in the recovery room for a couple hours and relaxed before we headed home. Let me tell you how much I'm not a fan of bed rest or as we do in my house couch rest, dont get me wrong it's super nice to be waited on by my hubby but it kills my back just laying! I swear every time I move I feel like I'm screwing something up with the embabies :( that feeling really sucks. I have been sleeping with my big body pillow due to the fact that I'm a stomach sleeper and have been trying really hard to log roll myself out of bed to use the potty. The cool thing about this FET is there is no progesterone needles! Thank goodness for that, however 4 prometrium pills up the the lady parts every day is a little much oh as well as 2 estrace pills shhheeeesh. I am feeling some light cramping here and there but overall just feel really big and swollen in the tummy area and the boobs. I got to take a much needed shower today, man standing up for 10 minutes after being down for almost 3 days was tough! I'm looking forward to taking it really easy over the next week. I'm hoping that I'm strong enough to stay away from POAS but we shall see.........beta is a week from tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear it went well, wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Glad it went well. Can't wait for the results. I totally know what you mean about screwing something up everytime you move. I'm on bed rest right now and am thinking the same things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Isn't it funny how some docs want 3 days of bed rest and some only want 1???? Praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I think you spent more than enough time on your back my dear. I would give yourself a break and stretch...maybe take a little walk.
    I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete