Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Every thing looks good..... No BEAUTIFUL

Those where the words that came out of my RE's mouth today during my ultrasound! I'm so excited, 2 weeks from today is the big day! I'm so tired, bloated and emotional from the drugs, my poor hubby doesn't know what to think about me right now. Last night I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep, I find myself letting my mind wander into a really dark place......the place I experienced last time. I know I need to not go there but it's so hard......I'm going to start some meditation this weekend to hopefully help. The last week was HELL!!!! I was stuck at home all week due to the crazy snow that we got here in the PNW. As beautiful as it was it created a ginormous mess and caused us to lose power for 2 days :( thankfully we have gas for our water and fireplace so we stayed nice and warm. I'm am officially leaving my job!!!! Eeekkkkk yep that's right February 6th is my last day at my store. It's so bittersweet because I know that I NEED to get out of the environment and move on but shhhheeesssss I have been there for almost 6 years. I am so sad to leave my amazing team and wonderful customers :( I have started the proccess of interviewing at our headquarters which is crazy in itself, I'm hoping to have a new way less stressful position by the end of February. I'm taking 2 weeks of vacation after the FET so I can relax and help those embabies implant! Im so nervous about starting a new job so early on if the FET works but I really don't have any other choice. I'm just trying to take it one day at time.....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    I am really pulling for this FET. I am glad you are taking it easier and trying to do the best you can to destress your life. You are a good mommy already.
    I also live in the PNW and went through that crazy snow and ice 'storm'. Yuck! I wanted to let you know that I am collecting a group of infertile bloggie friends for a meet-up. I would love for you to join in, if you wanted to. I am just getting a feel right now for who all may be interested and then I will start sending out e-mails. Let me know if you want to meet a support group in person. lissmo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also gearing up for an FET in Dec.

    One day at a time is all you can do. Do the job thing till you can't anymore because you are SO pregnant that you can't! Then, be the best momma in the world!

    Joey
    http://thechildlessmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. *gearing up for FET in Feb. I don't know where Dec came from...it must be these drugs they've got me on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad everything is looking good and on track for your FET! YAY! Hoping this is your cycle. :)

    ReplyDelete