Sunday, January 8, 2012

Here we go!

We have a date! February 8th 2012 for our FET! I'm so excited yet nervous. I start lupron this Tuesday and then estrogen the following week. I have been busting my butt trying to lose some weight and get back in shape, man I forgot how much it sucks dieting! Thankfully we still do our veggie juice everyday, it helps me from snacking through out the day. I have been trying to do one cheat meal night a week, last night was pizza!!!! Food has always been my weakness especially when im an emotional basket case. I have figured out by not buying crapy stuff i can eat it, who would have thought!!!! I know I'm pretty boring but there isn't much going on in my life right now. The holiday season was great! We had my step-daughter for 10 days and for Xmas!! She had such a blast and it was so fun to spoil her rotten. The week before Xmas my SIL sent me a nice letter appologizing for her actions, I'm happy that she finally stepped up to the plate and said sorry, but I'm still upset and hurt. I told her I didn't want to meet in person to talk and was ready to move on from it. I really don't want to focus on it anymore, I have bigger things to worry about :) It was much easier to be around her for the holidays which was super nice cause it could have been really awkward. I hope that if she did any of this to be malicious that she learned her lesson. To all of you amazing women that read my blog and who are going through IF hell with me, thank you for sharing your stories with me! You give me hope and much needed courage to keep going!

3 comments:

  1. Glad that you had a good Christmas and a date for your FET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feb 8th is coming so quickly!!

    I start Lupron this coming Monday for another fresh cycle but we are pretty close timing-wise.

    I will be thinking about ya and crossing my fingers this is the cycle for you!

    GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete