Thursday, December 15, 2011

im still here.....

Waiting on AF, oh joy.  I am so hoping that last moth we had some really good luck and maybe got pregnant on our own, but im pretty sure I shouldnt hold my breath....... This last month was super busy it seems!  Work has been crazy non stop with the holidays almost here, it seems that every weekend we have something going on too.

Today I got 2 early Christmas presents!!!! New carpet and a new vacuum!!!!!!  I have been wanting new carpet for the last 3 years and this year I finally talked my hubby into it.  The sad part was that our deal was to get new carpet when I was 3 months pregnant, so today was a little bitter sweet for me.  I am super excited to not deal with the mess of it all when I am pregnant next time though!

My BFF is getting married in June so I got to help her pick out her wedding dress, which I absolutely LOVE to do!  I swear I should work at a bridal salon, im not sure why but I think wedding dresses are pretty darn awesome!  I am also in her wedding party so we are in the process of finding bridesmaid dresses too!  I really hope that I will be able to fit in to something that doesnt resemble a sheet in June if (knock on wood) Im 6 months pregnant.

For those of you wondering what the status is with my SIL..... well it was nothing as of this last week, she didnt come to that family get together that we had(she had a mary kay thing in Portland) so that was nice! My hubby had lunch with his brother this last week and let him know that his wife needed to be the first to make a move, that I was not going to reach out to her.  I think that sparked something because this week I received a letter from her, honestly I am happy that she finally stepped up to the plate and grew some balls!  The letter was pretty much what I thought it would be, apologizing for not telling me and for getting pregnant when they did blah blah blah...... I think im still to pissed to let it all go right this second but I know I will in time.  I just have to realize that I have to deal with her differently because she has such a hard time grasping reality.

Im so excited and nervous for January!  I cant wait to start the FET process but I am also so so scared, I dont want to lose another baby, I dont want to go through that again...........

Here we go...................

Oh I wanted to share a photo of my family with you all!  We just had these pictures taken by one of my oldest friends from high school who has an amazing talent behind the camera!  Check here out @ softfocus-photography.com


4 comments:

  1. I'm nervous for January too. That's not really correct. I am terrified that I won't get pregnant and I am terrified that I will and could then lose that baby.

    It's a tough spot to be in.
    MissC

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing a January cycle as well. I haven't had a loss, but I can understand the fear and anxiety of failing again.

    BTW - your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Fingers crossed for us all! Im so thankful to have you ladies! Your support means more than you will ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo... you are beautiful and so is your family!

    Congrats on your carpet and vacuum, sounds like a great Christmas to me.

    Restarting this process after a loss is so hard. I can relate for sure.

    We are with you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete