Tuesday, February 14, 2012

a little of this a little of that........

Yay im excited! Thanks to @sometimesitshardtogetpregnant.blogspot.com for tagging me )

  1. What household chore would you never ever do again if you could have your way? CLEAN THE BATHROOM, I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT
  2. Ever been to a drive-in movie theater? If so, when and where? And did you neck in the back seat? If not, any desire? HAHA YES I HAVE IN HIGH SCHOOL, DONT REMEMBER WHAT MOVIE I SAW THOUGH AND NO NECKING WAS INVOLVED I WAS A GOODY GOODY ;)
  3. Favorite thing to do on a rainy, dreary day? SLEEP IN LATE AND RELAX ON THE COUCH WITH MY HUBBY AND DOG READING AND WATCHING MOVIES
  4. Apple or banana? APPLE 
  5. What are your favorite smells? FRESH CLEAN SHEETS RIGHT OUT OF THE DRYER, FRESH RAIN ON DRY PAVEMENT, MY SHAMPOO AND BABIES 
  6. What would you do with a million bucks? HMMMM SO, MUCH PAY OFF DEBT, GO TO THE MALDIVES BUY A NEW HOUSE......
  7. If you were President of the world, what would you fix first about the world? WOW WHAT WOULDNT I FIX IS A BETTER QUESTION!
  8. What's the most exotic place you've been or want to go? FIJI FOR OUR HONEYMOON, ALL OVER ITALY LAST YEAR.  WILL GO TO THE MALDIVES BEFORE I DIE!!!!!
  9. Sweet or salty? BOTH :)
  10. Most recent book you've read? Recommend it? OPEN HEART EMPTY WOMB, YES I WOULD RECOMMEND IT 
  11. Five basic food items your house is (almost) never without? FRUIT,VEGGIES, CHICKEN, BREAD AND YOGURT
Im struggling with keeping my positive outlook :( im 6dp5dt , my cramping stopped yesterday, I had horrible headache all day yesterday too, boobs are still sore and huge as well as my tummy.  Im driving myself crazy with every move I make, I tried to talk hubby into getting a pregnancy test at the store last night but he didnt go for it.  We have the kiddo this weekend and im not sure if I want to find out while she is here so I might POAS on friday so I can be prepared.  Im praying for all of you laddies in all of your different stages :)

3 comments:

  1. Hon, I can barely read your post. I think you have your settings for text color on grey. I think with the black background it needs to be white writing.
    You may want to check it.
    Let us know what happens if you test at home!

    ReplyDelete